Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sharing Charley

Last week I was on vacation and while catching up on some favorite magazines, I came a cross an ad in one of my favorites. The headline read "Girls don't get it. Boys do." This was an ad for Charley's Fund. Charley is a young boy with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.

Given this blog and my position at the IWK Health Centre is about assisting, inspiring and motivating families with their funding journeys
I thought this would be a perfect site to share


In Pediatric Rehabilitation Services we work with many families whose sons have Duchenne muscular dystrophy. I thought you may find this family inspiring and interesting. With Charley's Fund this family is contributing towards ground breaking research and treatment.

The link to Charley's Fund will join the host of other inspiring sites on our legend.

No comments: